X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Robyn — Wheeler United States
  • Camille Watch China

Camille Watch Sold a product that doesnt work as it should and refuse to refund my money.

I purchased a Camille Watch for my 8 year old granddaughter for her birthday.  I ordered it several days before her birthday because the ad online doesnt say anything about it being shipped from China and will take 2 weeks.

After I received the watch I spent 2 days at 2 different AT&T stores trying to have this watch set up for my granddaughter.  Noone could figure out how to get it set up. These are techy people and they cant get it to work.  After the time wasted I asked to return the watch for a full refund.

Since I didnt send or contact them in the 7 day window they refuse to refund my money. They expect response in 7 days but expect me to wait over 2 weeks for delivery.  DON'T BUY THIS WATCH ITS IMPOSSIBLE FOR THE LAY PERSON OR EVEN A TECH TO SET UP.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2019 06:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/camille-watch/sold-product-doesnt-work-1486506. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content