What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair

Complaint Review: Carbonix Watches - Miami Florida

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: LB943 — Yuma Arizona United States
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Carbonix Watches 500 NW 2nd Avenue Miami, Florida United States

Carbonix Watches Refuse to give a refund inside the 7 day return policy Miami Florida

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

On 9/13 I ordered and paid for 2 carbonix smartwatches and 2 insurance policies to protect both watches, which came to a total of $189.00. On 9/20 they arrived and I immediately open 1 watch for a quality check. These watches are being sold as if they are high grade military smart watches. But the insides are fluff, the software looks like they are from kids watches. I immediately asked for a refund which I have every right too because I am still within my 7 days to return. But the company is ignoring my return form which was completed on 9/22, I have proof of this transaction.

The company sent me a message stating they have my return form but they needed to review it first before they give me my refund. Now they are stalling and refuse to help me until the 7 day return is up and over so they can refuse to give me my money back. This company has no customer service number to call and they ignore emails so go figure. Please anyone who comes across this company please do not buy these watches. They look tough on the outside and fluff on the inside. Horrible customer service and when I tried to complain on Facebook of course they blocked me so others could not see the truth. Shameful and Ridiculous!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2021 06:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/carbonix-watches/miami-florida-refuse-refund-1512204. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content