What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair

Complaint Review: CAVALLO LAW PLLC; ALLA KUROLAPNIK, ESQ - NEW YORK NEW YORK

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: DAVID — new york new york United States
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • CAVALLO LAW PLLC; ALLA KUROLAPNIK, ESQ 233 BROADWAY, ST 820 NEW YORK, NEW YORK United States

CAVALLO LAW PLLC; ALLA KUROLAPNIK, ESQ Cavallo Law PLLC CARRIE ANN CAVALLO Alla Kurolapnik and Carrie Ann Cavallo, are corrupted, highly unprofessional, unethical, have no knowledge in any aspect they claim they do. NEW YORK NEW YORK

*Consumer Comment: Unfortunately the majority of the Legal System in America...

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I hired Alla Kurolapnik, Esq and Carrie Ann Cavallo LLP firm to represent my case. My wife and I are both successful business people. Every court session Alla Kurolapnik and Carrie Ann Cavallo would suddenly change the facts, intentionally loose important documents, present facts opposite of what we discussed before the court. When I questioned them they pretended that nothing happened and they were lying to me that they were doing their job. I was loosing the case.

After a year, my wife and I end up reconciling because we have a beautiful baby.  My wife confessed me that at the beginning of the case Carrie Ann Cavallo  and Alla Kurolapnik approached her and offered to sell her my confidential information for reimbursement of $100K. This is a clear violation of client confidentiality.   I remember Carrie Ann Cavallo was asking me very thoroughly  about my plans,  my advisors and personal questions.

I was getting suspicious because the case was not advancing, motions filed were purposely missing important information. I’m a businessman and do know basic law. Overall my wife paid Alla Kurolapnik and Carrie Ann Cavallo over $200K. I’m glad that my wife and me still love each other and she told me the bitter truth.  Both my attorneys worked as “double agents” getting paid from me and fishing all possible information and getting paid by my wife for disclosing her my confidential information.

Both attorneys, Alla Kurolapnik and Carrie Ann Cavallo, are highly unprofessional, unethical, have no knowledge in any aspect they claim they do. I was requested to hire additional experts that they recommended for every question. The experts’ fees were exorbitant comparing to the work they supposed to do. It was clear that Alla Kurolapnik and Carri Ann Cavallo were getting kickbacks.

Due to the circumstances, I had to hire experts to analyze my case.  It became clear that Alla Kurolapnik and Carrie Ann Cavallo violated attorney conduct rules and due to their actions I incurred substantial losses in my business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2021 03:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/cavallo-law-pllc-alla-esq/new-york-carrie-ann-corrupted-1513659. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Unfortunately the majority of the Legal System in America...

AUTHOR: Karl - (United States)

POSTED: Saturday, November 20, 2021

is corrupt. It protects the corrupt people who control the corrupt system that is falling apart right in front of everyone’s eyes.

Feel free to type in 502469 at this site and scroll down to Consumer Comment #4 at Ripoff Report 502469 and read “LAW FIRM POEM”.

***The Banking Cartel ultimately controls America. They control Wall Street and the U.S. Government. They are also in control of the Mainstream Media and much of the Legal System. (This is why America is collapsing.) A massive global economic collapse is coming. Make sure to type in 1512122 and read Ripoff Report #1512122 and all Updates immediately!

Good luck to you!

WELCOME TO THE LEGAL SYSTEM IN AMERICA- ONE MASSIVE LIE, JUST LIKE WALL STREET, THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA, AND THE U.S. GOVERNMENT