X  |  CLOSE

• Updated:
  • Reported By: matz — Omaha United States
  • CBS broadcasting all access United States

CBS broadcasting all access CBS subscription ripoff charges & changes

Today I renewed my subscription on CBS all access but was not able to watch anything this year.

I have an ad block on my laptop & have always have had it on my laptop. I will NOT remove my ad block-it has been on my laptop since 2016 & I have NEVER had to remove the ad block before.

I was told by both Maya & Hamilton that I must remove it to watch their programs now, that was at 6:15pm 9-28-19 Omaha time.  Also, I am paying extra for no ads/no promotional interruptions- but am now told that there will be interruptions in specific programs to push newer programming.

They will NOT refund my money even though I just signed up at 10:04am today 9-28-19 Omaha time. I have been charged $9.00 at that time for October viewing even though I have NOT even been able to watch any programs at all.

THIS IS A RIPOFF & I WILL STOP WATCHING CBS ENTIRELY--I CAN LIVE WITHOUT YOUR STUPID PROGRAMS & DECEPTIVE BUSINESS PRACTICES.

They will NOT refund my money & I never got to watch anything!!!!!!!  I want my money $9.99 refunded!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2019 05:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/cbs-broadcasting-all-access/subscription-ripoff-charges-1485674. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair