X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Cedar Grove Lending - Cambridge Ontario

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Anonymous — North York Ontario Canada
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Cedar Grove Lending 104-91 Main Street Cambridge, Ontario Canada

Cedar Grove Lending They scammed me for $510 through Bitcoin pretending to be a lending company Cambridge Ontario

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I was looking for a loan and one day they call me that I am approved for a $5000 loan, and then sent me a contract and asked for my documents. I looked up and they had website which looked legit so I sent them the documents they asked for. Then once they received the documents they asked me for a collateral payment of three months which was $510 and they asked me to make the payment through a Bitcoin ATM because their bank didn’t have a branch nearby so I made the payment.

The next day they called me that I need to get an insurance which they said is another $750 through Bitcoin ATM, by then I was sure it’s a scam and they said I had the option to get my refund for the $510 so I said refund it and they said it will take up to a month but it’s been a while and no refund or anything. They have a call center and a website which you can’t find on Google no reviews.

They send you the link and you can open it directly but you can’t find the company anywhere else on the internet. So moral of the story go with your gut and never trust shady payments through Bitcoin ATM, and I feel like a loser and stupid after being scammed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2021 01:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/cedar-grove-lending/cambridge-ontario-scammed-1504495. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair