X  |  CLOSE

• Updated:
  • Reported By: Dennis — Dunmore United States
  • Charlie Solak Internet 133 Myrtyle St Johnsone City, New York United States

Charlie Solak Internet Stolen my from me Johnsone City New York

Wanting to be a consultanat for my business. I didn't have the credit but he did. He put me down as an authorized user even though I originally told him no. There are coversations with every credit card that he issued me with him giving me permission to use the cards.

Once he didn't realize I wasn't a homosexual, he closed the card after maxing them out and claimed fraud on every card. Every credit card fraud department is onto him but yet he continues to make his childish website which the FTC should be taking down any day now.

I also paid him $2000 in order to use the cards and he made a $5000 personal charge on there for me to pay. He could make up all the lies he wants, have have 31 voice conversations from the credit card companies with his voice.

He is just out to sue everyone thinking he is going to get 11 million dollar settlement from the credit card companies.  Some people have too much free time on their hands

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2019 09:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/charlie-solak-internet/johnsone-city-new-york-stolen-1486244. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content