X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Chasper Harris - Englewood Tennessee

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Walter — Fountain Valley California United States
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I discussed a type of holster that I wanted.  We agreed on a design and a price.  He had to get it done fast, because tax season was coming and he wanted to get it done before then.  So I sent him $300 in January, 2019 with the expectation that I would get it in June, since he couldn't make the tax season deadline.

When it did not come in June, I was told that there was a death in the family.  Later, I was given a sob story about his business failing.  But he is still advertising so he is still in business.  AND I paid in advance for my product (he insisted).

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2019 11:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/chasper-harris/englewood-tennessee-received-1482586. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

2Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

TWO YEARS

AUTHOR: Walter - (United States)

POSTED: Thursday, February 04, 2021

So much for his promise.  It has been TWO years and I am still waiting for my holster.  The man is a thief and a liar.  He has threatened to sue me for saying this.  Please do, Chasper.  PROVE that I am lying.  Prove to me that you either sent me my holster or my money.

One Year Later

AUTHOR: Walter - (United States)

POSTED: Saturday, January 04, 2020

And still no holster nor my money returned.  This is his last e-mail to me.  Friday, August 9, 2019: I owe you a gunbelt that is all. Youll get that . My personal matters are frankly none of your business. Nice to see that not only you set out to ruin my name but have been stalking around n my personal affairs.

Since you seem to know already Midland Funding was a collection agency not customer related . I plan to full fill my end of this deal because I said I would. After that you do whatever you feel is right.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair