X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Chesapeake Surebridge Insurance - St. Clair Missouri

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Sunny — St. Clair United States
  • Chesapeake Surebridge Insurance 553 COlumbia Ave St. Clair, Missouri United States

Chesapeake Surebridge Insurance Surebridge Insurance Learned their insurance not accepted by doctors and they continued taking money from my account even after cancelling policy. St. Clair Missouri

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I began a rider policy with Surebridge for vision and dental, but when I looked for providers that accepted their insurance, I found out no one accepts them.  After calling the agent that set me up with this company and requesting information, I received no response from the company. I also waited for insurance cards and was told they do not issue any kind of card and I received no policy either by paper or email.

When I got insurance through another provider I attempted to cancel my policy by calling the company directly.  I was assured the policy was canceled, but received no notification either by paper or by email. After cancelling, I found out they had charged my bank account for another month's service.  I had not planned for this withdrawal and did not have the funds in my account at the time I was charged.  This not only put my account in the hole, but it also caused me to get charged insufficient funds fees for other bills that had been made and the money was no longer there.

I contacted the agent about the matter with no response from her whatsoever.  I tried the company, but there was no answer.  I have continued to attempt to talk to someone in the company, but it places callers on hold for excessively long periods of time.

I finally had to close my account to stop this company from continuing to withdraw funds.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2020 08:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/chesapeake-surebridge/st-clair-missouri-learned-1499465. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair