X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Clint — Oviedo Florida United States
  • Christopher Guy Clegg 25149 Croom Rd Brooksville, Florida United States

Christopher Guy Clegg Christopher Clegg Christopher Guy Chris Guy Clegg Chris Clegg Chris Guy Christopher Galloway Chris Galloway Christopher Guy Galloway Chris Guy Galloway Sold a Business on BizBuySell, never turned it over. Brooksville Florida

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I bought a business from Chris a little over a year go. Per his promise it was ready to go and I would be turned over and up and running within 24 hours. He demonstrated the website, it had a chatbot, google ad words attached to it, etc. After I paid the money to purchase the website, excuse after excuse started. His Aunt had Corona Virus, back when it first started, was the first of many excuses.

The website he sold to me he let expire for some reason then stoodup a similar named one claiming the name doesn't matter. In the end it doesn't matter, I was not given the website I purchased. The new website was never turned over, never had chat bot setup. He never mailed the laptop he promised that was already setup and ready to go with his systems and processes.

The biggest thing is I asked for his first and last name up front so I could do an internet search, I should have listened to my gut. He told me his first name was "Chris" and his last name was "Guy". I even have 2 seperate text messages with wiring instructions showing his name as Chris Guy. It turns out his middle name is Guy, he never gave me the last name of Clegg because he knows his name is trash. I believe he has about 15-20 negative reviews on riffoff report alone.

I am currently working with a detective and two other scammed individuals to make sure this GUY goes to jail. A report was filed with the Attorney General of Florida and a police report is in the works.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2021 09:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/christopher-guy-clegg/brooksville-florida-chris-1506750. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair