X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: CIVVL - Los Angeles CA

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Kia — Baltimore Maryland United States
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I signed up for this site to use as a part time gig doing Eviction cleanups. I was charged $35 for a background check/price to sign up although I doubt if they even do a background check. When I downloaded the app there were absolutely NO JOBS posted at all, not even one. I just knew it was a ripoff after that.

Then when I attempted to gain a refund they threatened me, told me I would be banned from other platforms, which they don’t have the power to do. They have no phone number to reach anyone and there are a lot of misspellings in their communication I’m realizing. It’s just $35 but I want it back!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2021 12:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/civvl/los-angeles-ca-scammed-use-1511860. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

2Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Slander by CIVVL

AUTHOR: Kia - (United States)

POSTED: Thursday, September 16, 2021

I’d also love to know how I failed a background check when I hold a full time part time job already and have had SEVERAL prior that conducted background checks. I think they should learn how to spell and use proper English (which I am degreed in) before committing slander.

Really?

AUTHOR: Kia - (United States)

POSTED: Thursday, September 16, 2021

I never failed a background that I submitted my ACTUAL LEGITIMATE Maryland ID for. Try again! Oh and you spelled what should be "FAILED” wrong.

Kia Fortson faild background check and was denied to work with Civvl

AUTHOR: Civvl - (United States)

POSTED: Thursday, September 16, 2021

Kia Fortson has falsified info and was rejected to be placed on the platform and refuse to admit that she is unemployable due to criminal record.  It is not suprising that with rejection comes anger and evil campaigns to attempt to ruin reputations.  We are entrusted by property managers and landlords to hire truthful and honest and mature individuals to do this kind of work and Kia Fotson of Baltimore Maryland is not one of those individuals

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair