What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair

Complaint Review: Clientswipe - colorado

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Bella — miami fl United States
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I have hired this company who promised me they will bring qualified book appts. I own a spa in Miami and after receiving a couple advertisement on Ig about him I decided to try out ( desperate to bring new customers) Regardless it sounds expensive I was willing to pay TOP $ to make sure it will work and that's exactly what doesn't happens.

The past 2 years I have been running my own campaigns and creating marketing so I know the numbers and average results very well but this time I choose working finally with "Experts" to obtain better results. I payed 2700$ to them and spent 32$ Per DAY on ads and got not even 1 client! it's very disappointing talking to them and telling I didn't give enough chance to bring those 60 customers they promised me. So what they pretend? me keep loosing money until they finally bring a customer.

No refund money cause contract says 6 months for 60 customers so in theory they had another 5 months to do it! Totally sad what this negative situation put me into!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2021 05:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/clientswipe/colorado-jourdan-results-1512867. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content