X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Barry — NY United States
  • Club Arias - Bed & Breakfast, Oranjestad Aruba Aruba

Club Arias - Bed & Breakfast, Oranjestad Aruba Club Arias Lying about the Hotel accommodations

Report about YOU
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

To Whom it May Concern,

My recent stay at Club Arias last week was one that I regret. We I arrived at the location, I was appalled to find the accommodations were nothing as described. The website is showing pictures from many years prior. They depict a time, probably, when Club Arias first opened. However, upon my arrival, I noticed that the rooms were dirty, the grounds and landscaping were overgrown with weeds, the pool table and ping pong table were broken and extremely worn and dusty and there was no water in the pool.

There weren’t  even a staff members on location nor any other guest. I wandered the grounds for 15 minutes until we found a young teenage boy. He stated that he had turned on the air conditioner in our room, then he took us to the room. When we arrived, we witnessed that the room was smelling of mold and was extremely hot. The bed was damp and the couch chair was disgusting with stains all over it. We were then told there was no hot water on the grounds. He mentioned we could take a hot shower by the pool, in the open, outside. Yes by the pool that has no water. That pool. Lol. We were then showed another room that had the same decor, dirty sheets, couch and , of course, no hot water. The TV didn’t even work.

At this point we were extremely disappointed and wanted to leave. We took pictures of the establishment, and left to seek another location where we could stay for the week.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2019 07:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/club-arias-bed-breakfast/lying-about-hotel-1481110. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair