X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Colebrook door sales service Josh Reist - Lititz

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Bill — Lititz United States
  • Colebrook door sales service Josh Reist 420 Yummerdall road Lititz , United States

Colebrook door sales service Josh Reist Poor workmanship and damaged my home. Lititz

The owner installed 2 entry doors. The one door when he was finished. I noticed there was a 13 inch crack in the door jam that he tried to fill in with caulk. I noticed it when the caulk dried and sunk in.  His helper dropped a 10 inch crowbar and damaged my new pergo floating floor, which he said he would fix.

He wanted to cut the damaged piece out cut the tuonge off the new one so he could glue it in.  Being that it was only a year old and it was in the middle of the room I wasn’t going to allow that kind of patch job on a 6000,00 dollar floor.  It’s gonna cost me at least 1500,00 to have the floor taken out to that spot and replaced with the new toung and groove piece.

He also cracked a piece of special ordered  corner round and didn’t fix that either.Then he wasted me to sign a work order saying I was happy with the work and that it was finished to my liking.  I refused to sign and closed the door on him and of course he was paid in full.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2019 12:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/colebrook-door-sales-service/lititz-poor-workmanship-home-1476355. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content