X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Company Pasta Inc - Los Angeles CALIFORNIA

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Zpastabar — Los Angeles CALIFORNIA United States
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Company Pasta Inc 12301 Wilshire Blvd suite 407 Los Angeles, CALIFORNIA United States

Company Pasta Inc Herve Caen, Zpastabar, Christian Querou, Chris Caero Herve Caen and Christian Querou collected a substantial investment to allegedly open a pasta bar restaurant in a high foot traffic location. It was a scam, they never opened the restaurant, never provided a financial report and never honored the promises.  Los Angeles CALIFORNIA

*Author of original report: I wasted my money by investing in company pasta and zpastsbar.

*Author of original report: I was fooled by Herve Cean and Christian Querou aka Chris Caero with Company Pasta Inc and Zpastabar.

*General Comment: Ponzi Perhaps?

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I was scammed by Herve Cean and Christian Querou aka Chris Caero with Company Pasta Inc and Zpastsbar.

They collected a lot of money from myself and other investors, promised us a share in a high foot traffic pasta restaurant, never opened the restaurant and never provided us a financial report.

They used a business called Company Pasta Inc to collect the investments, then they opened other corporations like Zpastabar-1 and other Zpastabar.

It's unclear how they opened other restaurants but not the one we invested in, Christian Querou went to France, then came back and allegedly filed bankruptcy.

I believe it was a Ponzi scheme, I'm trying to get the authorities and my legal team on this case. Company Pasta Inc scammed me, beware of this scheme.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2021 06:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/company-pasta/los-angeles-california-herve-1510598. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

2Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

I wasted my money by investing in company pasta and zpastsbar.

AUTHOR: pastainvestor - (United States)

POSTED: Tuesday, October 19, 2021

I was fooled by a group of people into investing in a pasta company Zpastsbar.

They used a business called Company Pasta Inc to collect the investments, then they opened other corporations like Zpastsbar-#

It's unclear how they opened other restaurants but not the one we invested in, one of the people who pitched us the investment went to France, then came back and allegedly filed bankruptcy.

I am afraid to have fallen victim of a scam, I'm trying to get the authorities and my legal team on this case. This company has not been transparent and they refuse to pay us back.

AUTHOR: Zpasta - (United States)

POSTED: Monday, October 18, 2021

They used a business called Company Pasta Inc to collect the investments, then they opened other corporations like Zpastabar.

I suspect it was a Ponzi scheme, I'm trying to get the authorities and my legal team on this case. Company Pasta Inc did me wrong, beware of their tactics.

#1 General Comment

Ponzi Perhaps?

AUTHOR: CE Lauren - (United States)

POSTED: Wednesday, August 25, 2021

I too have was an investor and never received any financial reports despite countless requests.  If there is anyone else who has had this fraudulant experience with them, please contact me.  My legal team would welcome the colaboration.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair