Complaint Review: Concord Dollar Item - VERNON CA
Concord Dollar Item dollaritem.com DollarItem Whole Concord fraudulent sales scheme VERNON CA
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Complaint: item ordered was never delivered and I was denied a refund. I suspect fraud.
- 6/18/19 order placed. Invoice 7758-FfBFkh. Customer ID 25976 (see exhibit 1)
- 6/21/19 UPS delivered one box weighing 10lbs(see exhibit 8)
- 7/3/19, Customer sends 1stemail notifying vendor of shipment discrepancy (see exhibit 2)
- 7/4/19 vendor responds with question/clarification (see exhibit 3)
- 7/4/19 Customer sends email #2, response to vendor requesting rectification (see exhibit 4)
- 7/23/19, Due to no response from vendor, Customer sends email #3, again requesting rectification (see exhibit 5)
- 7/23/19 vendor responds with “Request Received” notification (see exhibit 6)
- 7/24/19 vendor declines to rectify their mistake (see exhibit 7) stating the following: “Our proof of delivery states that you have received this merchandise. This has also been over 1 month since delivery and we were not informed in time to handle any issues you may have”.
In response to this statement, I DISPUTE both points.
Per the UPS Shipment delivery, the ONE package that was delivered weighed 10lbs (see exhibit 9).
I ordered two items:
- Wholesale Lucky Pocket Tissue Soft 8 Pack Premium Quality
- Wholesale Clorox Scrub Singles, Decide-a-Size, (quantity 20)
The weight of the two items, respectively, are as follows:
- Wholesale Lucky Pocket Tissue Soft 8 Pack Premium Quality Case Weight: 7.9 lbs (per Dollaritem.com website)
- Wholesale Clorox Scrub Singles, Decide-a-SizePer Item Weight: 2.4 oz,
20 items = 48 ounces or 3lbs.
The minimum weight this shipment would have been, had it included both items, was 10lbs and 9 ounces and that would NOT have included the weight of the box or packing materials. The weight of the box delivered by UPS was only 10lbs.
This is full proof that only one box was delivered and that it did not contain the full order. If it had contained the full order, it would have weighed more than 10lbs.
I dispute the assertion “This has also been over 1 month since delivery and we were not informed in time to handle any issues you may have”. My first communication with the vendor was 8 business days following shipment arrival. This is ample time to handle issues.
I notice that Dollaritem no longer sells this item on its website which leads me to suspect that this was not an accidental error but outright sales fraud – an unavailable item was advertised and sold – it was undeliverable! Nevertheless, the vendor feigns delivery then refuses customer refund.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2019 06:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/concord-dollar-item/vernon-ca-dotcom-fraudulent-1482492. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.