X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Country Farms Mini Pygmy Goats - Pedricktown New Jersey

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Jay — United States
  • Country Farms Mini Pygmy Goats 249 Pennsgrove Auburn Rd Pedricktown, New Jersey United States

Country Farms Mini Pygmy Goats Mini Pygmy Goat decided not to sell me goats out of no where and then not refund my deposits Pedricktown New Jersey

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

BUYER BEWARE!!!!! SCAM!! About two years ago June 2018 we left Donna owner of country farms Pygmy goats a deposit for two baby goats we would choose when her babies were born. ($200) In that time we were in the process of building a brand new play area, house and large enclosed fence area for them to join our family be safe and happy.  In January 2020 January we contacted Donna and said we are now ready for our baby goats and would like to choose from her next available baby goats.

Her website advises customers on how to bottle feed and what exactly to buy when you bottle feed your new baby goat, I spent well over $200 on bottle feeding supply’s because me and my husband decided we would have liked to bottle feed and build a bond with our new baby goats. I sent Donna a photo of all my supplies and she replied with a chart of how often I should bottle feed. In May 2020 one baby we absolutely adored was born, we reserved him applying one of our two deposits and asked Donna when we can pick him up and start bottle feeding.

She replied that “she doesn’t let customers bottle bottle feed and her babies can’t go until they are over 10 weeks old. I didn’t understand why she didn’t specify this before I had spent all that money on bottle feeding supplies and why she would send me a chart of how often they should be fed as new borns if she doesn’t allow her customers to bottle feed at all. She didn’t have much to say beside repeating her self about why she doesn’t allow customers to bottle feed.

Our boy being a month old already and no other baby goat of our liking yet born I asked Donna what the 10 week date to pick up our first baby would be since we had everything set up for him inside and outside of my home. She replied “ we won’t sell just one baby alone so you will have two wait until both babies you choose are ready” I told her our second baby wasn’t even born yet and we didn’t want to take home our first baby after 10 weeks due to bonding and being affectionate.

she told us even if we spend time with the baby goat they can’t be without a second baby goat. ok so my parents finding out about this purchased us a goat of the same exact age as our first baby goat we reserved from Donna so we wouldn’t have to wait past 10 weeks to take him home. when I told Donna we now had a goat to keep the goat we reserved from her company and we would appreciate if she could apply our two deposits to our one baby she refused to do that for us.

So we said we would take the $100 loss because at this point there was nothing going to make this woman happy and she replied “sorry I only sell my goats in pairs” I told her she didn’t tell me this when we sent deposits and it’s not listed on her website and we didn’t have room for 3 goats we only had a set up for two. 3 more mothers were due to be born so me and my husband decided we will just follow her sale rules even though we’re not set up for 3 baby goats and reserve a second one to avoid losing our second deposit she wouldn’t apply to our first baby goat or refund.

Another month went by and her website showed that all of her baby goats for spring 2020 have been reserved. I emailed her and asked why I wasn’t made aware of her last 3 mothers giving birth since I’m sure my deposit left two years ago was way before any other deposit she received recently. She kept insisting the mothers she said were due weren’t and sending me information she never sent to me before saying she’s charging me for her knowledge.

she told me she didn’t feel like her goats were going to a good home and refused to sell me any goats out of no where without refunding my deposits. She cannot scam people and just keep their deposits if she is the one deciding not to sell to them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2020 07:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/country-farms-mini-pygmy/pedricktown-new-jersey-goat-1497560. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair