X  |  CLOSE

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Beware of this company in Rowlett, Texas. It's worth the drive to another city to get your car serviced and not trust this company. Chuck, the owner, has "fixed" our vehicle; however, as a customer, I now fear that he may have sabotaged my vehicle due to his racist antics this morning. Right before COVID affected my health, I used Creekside and had a balance of $400 left to pay him for previous work. COVID took my ability to work in my field. I have been disabled since being afflicted with immobility.

We would make payments, with Chuck's approval, to the company for past work. On Friday, my daughter, who now has the car in her possession, trusted Creekside as our automotive provider to fix a check engine light. This morning, we called to get the current balance for our vehicle and was attacked over the phone by Chuck. He refused to release our car without the payment that he had agreed on us to make in payments. He stated he would not release the car without all the money being paid in full. I asked him why did he fix something currently if he was going to be so inconsiderate about the prior balance. He begins to scream into the phone and be unprofessional.

He used derogatory comments which had absolutely nothing to do with the current situation. Now, my daughter is afraid to drive the car he has "serviced" in fear that he may have sabotaged the automobile and made it unsafe. He accused my daughter of falsely stating she was me and misrepresenting herself. We called him a racist because of his accusations that were totally unexpected and undeserved. We fear he has done something to her car that can be a danger to her. She is a young adult. Please community, be cautious of trusting this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2020 09:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/creekside-automotive/rowlett-texas-racist-remarks-1501966. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair