X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Cryptobravos.com - Ben Krogan - Chicago Illinois

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Stephen Allen — Baton Rouge Louisiana United States
  • Cryptobravos.com - Ben Krogan 35 W Van Buren St Chicago, Illinois United States

Cryptobravos.com - Ben Krogan Ben Krogan My investment in BTC with Cryptobravos, along with commission fees for a total amount of about $9000 was stolen by the so-called manager Ben Krogran Chicago Illinois

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I invested bitcoins for an amount equivalent to $5900 under promise of aggressive growth. I even received documents to sign from rightsignature after each deposit. On the website, I could see progress up to about $48,000 until June. During COVID, I started to be suspicious because I didn't see any addition on the account for a certain time. At this point I decided to withdraw the investment. Ben Krogan, the so-called account manager requested that I pay $15% commission fees before he could release the funds. I asked him to just retain his commission from the account and transfer the balance. He didn't want to. Since I was not able to pay in one installment the fees, I made an arrangement to pay half of the fees, then he would release half of the balance. I wanted to take just half of the risk. In the mean time I have filled a suit with a firm specialized in recovering cryptos.

I took a loan and transferred the equivalent of $3200 in BTC, and sent my  BTC wallet address for Ben to deposit my balance. Since then, I haven't heard from him. This is when I realized that he was a scammer.

I post this to prevent you who are reading to avoid to be fooled by these types of not regulated platforms located anywhere in the world. They call from scam-like numbers. They promise a lot of things. Their website is fake, even if you see a moving balance on your account. Once you ask them for withdrawal that they cannot honor for any reason them you realize that they are fake.

Don't invest with Cryptobravos.com; don't take any call from Ben Krogan or any other name asking you to invest in cryptos, stocks, or forex, if they are not regulated in the US.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/25/2020 09:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/cryptobravosdotcom-ben-krogan/chicago-illinois-investment-1502293. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair