X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Janoy — Delray Beach FL United States
  • David Rosov Boyton United States

David Rosov Palm Beach Personal Chef Horrible Service, stolen laptop from office Boyton

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Fictitious Trolling attempt of cyber harassment and fake review/non customer experience!

I hired Chef David to cook a simple for myself in an important buisness dinner I was hosting in South Florida. Chef David arrived 2hrs after he said he would ( I already paid for deposit) reeking of weed. I later learned he has numerous drug convictions. Anyways he cooked us some middle eastern food which actually wasn't too bad. He overcharges for his skill level and the presentation was a little basic but it was ok.

Big problem when we left the dining area I left my laptop and digital projector hooked up. We were all leaving and I was in the parking the lot and when I realized my mistake I went to get it and it was gone. Chef Daivd was still in the room but my equipment was gone. I asked him about and he got very heated with me. It was a disaster, I'm 100% convinced he stole my laptop and projector. He was also rude to my guests , please learn from my mistakes and don't hire him.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2020 02:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/david-rosov/boyton-palm-beach-personal-1495779. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: LEGAL TEAM - (United States)

POSTED: Tuesday, June 30, 2020

This is a totally fake made up review in an attempt bto ruin my businees and reputation.

fake reporter claims i showd up late? I never showed up because i never spoke nor contracted any type of agreement of my personal chef services. He claims I smelled of weed ? thats is not factual it is his fake opinion, as i never met this fake reporter. He claims I stole his lap top? why didnt he call the poliece and file a report?

I never met this person , how could I have stolen anything? no police came to arrest me for stolen property, why because I never stole his computor or the police would have been knocking on my door if this was indeed true and valid!! this is a clear smear campaigne as all of you may well know there is an extreme amount of fake reputation attacks cosuming the entire internet!

I have reprted this activity to the FBI and local Palm Beach Sherrifs office and this case ius currently under investigation as well as my cyber forensics and cyber reputation team well aware and working on my case as this report is made! rosov legal may be contacting admin for court order take down ! making ripp off report aware of my legal and cyber forensics teams investigation in effect currently! be asvised that ripp off admin will be contacted by my attorney soon.

OWNER/PALM BEACH PERSONAL CHEFS

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair