X  |  CLOSE

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Paid for a product with Bitcoin as requested, expecting that once processed that i would receive what I'd paid for only to find out that would not be the case.

Emailed them in the hope the issue would be cleared up. See Email extract below;

-------------

Hi Admin,

After carefully reading all the information made available on your site, I made a purchase today Thursday 5 March at 4:08pm (AEDT).

I allowed sufficient time for it to be processed as you're not a 'robot' & clearly understood that you needed 'PHYSICAL TIME TO FULFILL'.

However 5 hours has passed since the initial purchase & naturally at this stage I'm starting to get concerned..

While I'm sure this lengthy delay has not been intentional, I would ask that the matter be resolved asap please.

I would like to thank you for your assistance & cooperation in working towards resolving this dispute. I look forward to working with you in the future.

If you need any assistance or have further questions please feel free to contact me anytime.

---------------

Didnt even had the guts to reply!

These people are PEASANTS, I have more respect for Cockroaches.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2020 06:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/diamond-transfer/dumpsbuy-failure-provide-paid-1492560. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair