X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: DNJ Engine Components, Inc - Chatsworth California

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Andrew — Camano Island WA United States
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • DNJ Engine Components, Inc 8960 Lurline Ave Chatsworth, California United States

DNJ Engine Components, Inc Can't even ship their product! Chatsworth California

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I recently ordered a set of cylinder head bolts for my small block ford, they were on amazon and for $30 bucks for enough to do both sides I THOUGHT it was a great deal. So, I order them, four days later I get a notifcation saying the package was delivered to my doorstep, great!  I then walk out to my front porch, lo and behold a yellow package was there, although it looked kinda small and thin considering there was supposed to be 12 bolts, I open it up and there is absolutely NOTHING in there.

How can you fail to put a product inside of an envelope or box before you ship it out??? seriously a joke. And considering that they're an American company that manufactures in the good ol' USA, I was pretty disappointed.  My advice is don't bother with them. Spend a few more bucks for something better.  I know mistakes happened, I tried contacting them and haven't heard a peep, havent gotten an email, nor have I gotten a phone call. And I know this isn't amazons fault, they don't package the initial product.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2021 05:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/dnj-engine-components/chatsworth-california-even-1507687. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair