X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Dollar Driver Club - Austin TX

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Adam — Chandler United States
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Dollar Driver Club 1805 Rutherford Lane Ste 100 Austin, TX United States

Dollar Driver Club Lie about inventory release dates to prevent cancelation Austin TX

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

This is a subscription service that charges $30 a month for golf clubs.  Their model is always having the newest driver.  I have been in contact with them since November about canceling my subscription, because I do not like the item that I am currently renting, and they have no inventory to trade it in for.

They have clear company lines to give for this situation.  Every day for months I have heard "why would you want to cancel with all of the new drivers being released from all of the major oems" and "why would you want to cancel when we are so excited about 2020." Each time I have said that the drivers are already released and not available for trade, that I am paying for an item that I don't use, that they have no cancelation instructions on their website any more, and that I do not wish to continue my subscription.

Dollar Driver Club does not have any limitations as to when you can cancel your membership, however they have not provided me with instructions on how to cancel, and have charged my card within hours of me asking them 3 months in a row now.

It has been 4 months since the firs time they told me that they would have inventory to trade for.  As of right now, they do not have one option on their website.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2020 08:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/dollar-driver-club/austin-tx-lie-about-inventory-1491396. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair