X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Doug — sioux falls SD United States
  • Donald Trump Store USA 4010 Cherryhill Court Arlington, Texas United States

Donald Trump Store USA UNKNOWN Took money from my bank account after an order, never received order. Will not respond to emails! Arlington Texas

*Author of original report: UPDATE!

*Consumer Comment: They are a Rip-Off

Do NOT order from whomever is operating this scam. They do NOT have any other contact information. They are operating under the Donald Trump name in order to scam people of his merchandise. The address listed is a house in Tx. I will do further research to find out more information on who ever is running this scam. Stay tuned!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2020 03:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/donald-trump-store-usa/arlington-texas-took-money-1493280. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

UPDATE!

AUTHOR: Doug - (United States)

POSTED: Tuesday, July 07, 2020

Rcvd an email from this scammer claiming they are not scammers however I never recieved my item. I filed with my bank to have money returned to my account in which they did. I don't know what process the bank takes after money is returned.

FYI, Official President Trump merchandise is made in the US of A, NOT CHINA! After further research, this is where this company gets this product.

STAY FAR AWAY!!

They are a Rip-Off

AUTHOR: Teresa - (United States)

POSTED: Tuesday, July 07, 2020

I also placed an order in June 2020...NEVER received a confirmation email of my order.  Entire order was charged.  Rec'd one of the items..directly from China.  Tried contact us for balance of order...No response.  I now have my bank looking into this company for fraud.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair