X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Dr. Nicholas Mast, MD - novato CA

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: The Dog Trainer — Novato CA United States
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Dr. Mast is does not care about his patients and is indifferent to their suffering. Imagine being in the worst pain you have ever been in and your doctor could care less and won't give you pain medicine.  The pain from my hip was so bad that I took my gun out of the nightstand and put it in my mouth and almost pulled the trigger.

I complained about how much pain I was in and Dr. Mast becomes red-faced and incredulous, and blew me off. Sure, he was nice at first, but then it was almost like he became a different person. There are a lot of hip surgeons that are rated higher and with much better reviews the patients love.

I wish I would have gone to one of them instead. My whole experience with Dr. Mast was a nightmare from start to finish.  It was almost like he enjoyed seeing me suffer and did everything he could to keep me in pain as long as he could.

I have never had a worse experience with a doctor.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2020 12:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/dr-nicholas-mast-md/novato-ca-nick-horrible-human-1490544. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair