What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair

Complaint Review: Dr. Shilpa N Gosrani - REIDSVILLE NC

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Gus — United States
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

When taking your precious children to the doctor, it seems as though we do a pretty good job at choosing the right dr to care for them. Right? Maybe not. I chose Dr Gosarani for the care of my son and overtime I realized something was not right.

I really cannot go into much detail but before my child passed away and while he was sick, she placed him on the ground to see if he would come to me. He was almost 2 at the time and certainly loved his mother so he did come to me. Just please, please know everything about your child’s Dr because they are the ones you are putting a great deal of trust into.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2021 05:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/dr-shilpa-n-gosrani/reidsville-c-gosrai-look-1514170. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content