X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Earthborne Inc, trucking and equipment - PA 100 Titus Ave

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: jon — PIPERSVILLE pa United States
  • Earthborne Inc, trucking and equipment Warrington PA , 100 Titus Ave United States

Earthborne Inc, trucking and equipment Earthborne Inc, Earthborne trucking and equipment Sold a JCB Machine FALSE hours on machine advertised, hour meter was disconnected PA 100 Titus Ave

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I purchased a JCB Machine from Earth Borne because they were a dealer thinking if I were to buy a used machine a dealer would be the place to due so well I was wrong!

I purchase this machine because it had low hours that were advertised, being I recently won a machine at an auction that had the same hours but was a 2009 and the machine I got from Earth Borne was a 1995 with the same hours which I rather have as the 1995 class isn’t computerized easy to fix!

Any they delivered the machine and said okay it starts right up and is full of diesel, I said okay great anyway the next day I go to start the machine and doesn’t start! I immediately called Earth Borne and was told you can bring in the machine or we can send a team out to fix it at half the labor rate! Are you serious i just bought this yesterday..

I hired a mobile diesel mechanic to come fix this machine and turns out the Glow plugs were no good and glow plugs go bad after 90,000 hours so this machine has alot more hours then 2400!

I informed Earth Borne of this and I said I want $2,500 refunded so I can pay the mechanic for fixing this machine, I was told we cannot provide any refund as Earth Borne took a loss on this machine.

This place Earth Borne Inc., I hope does the right thing or this is just  the beginning.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2021 09:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/earthborne-trucking-equipment/pa-titus-ave-sold-jcb-machine-1505377. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair