X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: EGUNNER -

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: John — Kingsland GA United States
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • EGUNNER United States

EGUNNER EGUNNER.com Offer little to no scam protection on their website. They know they have sellers scamming buyers.

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I logged into EGUNNER and won a no reserve auction from an EGUNNER seller that had multiple positive feedbacks. EGUNNER sent me an email telling me I won and to contact the seller. This seller is in Long Beach CA and their name is Emilie Hausheer. I provided the FFL information for the gun to be shipped to and paid them.

I got suspicious when the seller then asked me for front and back copies of my driver's license and a copy of my utility bill.  I contacted EGUNNER about this and that's when they finally tell me this seller had been banned weeks ago for scam acitivity. I really got the run around when I asked how the heck a banned person logged into EGUNNER and posted ads with guns for sale?  This seller's ID was ehall and they had multiple active listings besides the one I had won.

This seller also showed nothing but positive feedback from other buyers who had left feedback.  When I asked EGUNNER about the positive feedback they then tell me this person has been known to create false feedback to get people to bid.  So EGUNNER knows what's going on and does next to zero to activly prevent it and protect buyers from all the scammers using EGUNNER.  EGUNNER's recommendation was to use a credit card with fraud protection when buying anything on their website.  So EGUNNER knows their website is garbage and yet they still do nothing!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/02/2021 09:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/egunner/dotcom-offer-little-no-scam-1511554. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair