X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: You know who I am Peter — Canada
  • ENDO NETWORKS & PETER DAY 164 Trafalgar Rd Oakville, Ontario United States

ENDO NETWORKS & PETER DAY PRATIK GAUTAM NICK BARBOUTSIS ENDO NETWORKS & PETER DAY ENDO NETWORKS & PETER DAY ***NEVER PAID FOR SERVICES*** Oakville Ontario

Report about YOU
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

DO NOT CONDUCT BUSINESS WITH THEM

Waiting for almost a year for payment to my company services.  The owner Peter Day, ignores the contractual obligations. They do not respond when brought to their attention and in the rare case there is a response, it is not in alignment with their promises or agreed upon. They provide excuses and blame without accepting accountability for their errors. Poor understanding of contract terms or complete disregard though is his father and brother are both lawyers.

This company is extremely unprofessional. The "finance manager" is their escape goat for excuses why they cannoy pay.

I have heard they owe lots to other agencies.  Up to $200,000 in a particular case I know of.  It is unfortunate that I did not trust the advice given by an associate who did business with him in the past and warned me about him.  I gave the benefit of the doubt which was my mistake.

This man and his team are criminals knowing full well what they were doing.

They blame it on their client by the name of Goodfood (Canadian meal kit delivery service) for not paying however, I recently discovered that they were paid by their client who they subcontracted that sales account to us.

PETER DAY, NICK BARBOUTSIS AND PRATIK GAUTAM are as scum as they come in "business"

I am sure his father who used to be the mayor of a town called Milton, is very proud of his son.  I know if this was my son, he would be the biggest disappointment of my life.

Through my research of this guy, seems he and his family live quite a life with all this stolen money.  He now hides from any interaction with us owing thousands.  The humor behind this is that they still had the nerve to ask for some cheap devices they provided us back.  It is like they are oblivious to the situation.

Way to go Peter and team!  You made your families proud I'm sure however the shadow of your brother and father must be quute dark and cold. Lots of families with children relied on that money whom they worked hard for.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/09/2020 06:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/endo-networks-peter-day/oakville-ontario-pratik-nick-1499687. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair