X  |  CLOSE

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

DONOT use any of the services from eTags.

On 12/07/2020 I logged onto my local CA DMV and proceeded to renew the registration on 2 vehicle plates. Somehow without my knowledge or consent, in the process my request was transfered to etags LLC, an independent entity, who then proceeded to complete the registrations adding excessive & unnecessary fees to the normal cost.

On the same day 12/07/2020, I called the told free number 888-633-5332 (a few minutes after my order) to request a cancellation due to duplicate payments.  The other payment was from my bank auto payment was sent the same day.  As it was after their listed business hours I called the next morning at 9 am to confirm cancellation & was informed the registration stickers has already been sent.  The agent on the phone told me that the voicemail was handled by another department.  I returned ALL mails from eTags.

There were several emails to eTags to request the FULL refund but they refused.  I stopped credit card payment & notify the attorney general, which I did. I went to Ripoff.com & noticed numerous other individuals have also complained about this scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2021 12:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/etags-llc/thousand-oaks-ca-scam-donot-1503589. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair