X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Crystal — United States
  • Etrackerbee Filokyprou 3, Ypsonas Limassol, Cyprus

Etrackerbee Offered $1 for tracking my packaged and a few days later was charged $69 for a "membership” Limassol

*Author of original report: Etrackerbee.com

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I was asked to pay $1 for shipping instead of free to have package tracked through etrackerbee.com apparently this signed me up to the etrackerbee membership that charged $69 a few days later on my debit card.

I went to their website etrackerbee.com and couldn’t login for I hadn’t previously created a membership password. I didn’t know I was a member till they charged me! Their website shows a service to manage your money by tracking your expenses and charges the 69 monthly! This was very misleading from the checkout when originally asked to pay $1.

The phone number listed on their website leads to a voicemail that says they no longer accept calls and tells you to go back to their website. They haven’t responded to any of my emails I sent to Etrackerbee.com and I have received an email that my email wasn’t able to be sent to the website meaning the email listed on the website doesn’t receive emails.  The website says it’s a monthly fee of $69 but even if I had wanted to use their “services” there is no way to login or contact anyone on the site inorder to figure out how to cancel these services which I never wanted in the first place. I can’t even cancel this membership so I had to cancel  my debit card and I am taking a $69 loss.   Etrackerbee.com is a bogus website and a front for committing fraud.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2019 10:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/etrackerbee/limassol-offered-tracking-1486986. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Etrackerbee.com

AUTHOR: Erika - (United States)

POSTED: Tuesday, October 29, 2019

I was asked to pay $1 for shipping instead of free to have package tracked through etrackerbee.com apparently this signed me up to the etrackerbee membership that charged $69 a few days later on my debit card.

I went to their website etrackerbee.com and couldn’t login for I hadn’t previously created a membership password. I didn’t know I was a member till they charged me! Their website shows a service to manage your money by tracking your expenses, which was very misleading when originally $1 was requested for tracking.

The phone number listed on their website leads to a voicemail that says they no longer accept calls and tells you to go back to their website. They haven’t responded to any of my emails I sent to Etrackerbee.com. I just received a failure notice that my email wasn’t delivered to them.

Apparently the website says it’s a monthly fee of $69 but even if I had wanted to use their "services” there is no way to login or contact anyone on the site inorder to figure out how to use the services which I never wanted in the first place.

There was no way to cancel my bogus membership that I had unknowingly joined so I cancelled my debit card and have been scammed $69. Never sign up for $1 tracking with etrackerbee.com it is a fraud.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair