X  |  CLOSE

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I was contacted by HSBC whistle blower Everett Stern (Pennsylvania former Senator Candidate) via email & FED EX mail in July 2019. Everett stated an Anonymous source gave him my information regarding my real estate fraud case which was in litigation in NYC, Everett stated from his preliminary of My case, he had critical information that could help us recover our property.

Real Estate that was stolen from my grandfathers estate. However, my case was in the courts public records because I was in the middle of litigation. Everett used his popularity in the media, and Netflix to Impersonate his ability to obtain critical intelligence information.

Everett stated he contract with former FBI & CIA agents to perform critical intelligent investigations, and could help me increase my chances of recovering my stolen property. Everett charged me $10,000 to launch a so called “Critical Intelligence Investigation”.

His invoice states the service would be provided in approximately 45 days, and did NOT EXCLUDE A REFUND. I wired $10,000 USD to Everett on Oct 7, 2019 from my bank account to his bank account. Everett took well over 45 days, and provided me back the same information I gave him.

I gave Everett 8 pages of information, and Everett literally re-iterated the 8 pages of information I sent him into an 11 page useless report which included old addresses, phone numbers, speeding tickets, and old car registration.

Information that was already used in my public court case. The old addresses, phone numbers, speeding ticket, etc could’ve been obtained online for free or $9.99 at most. Either way the old addresses phone number, car registrations and speeding tickets wasn’t relevant to my case, nor was it critical intelligence or worth nowhere near $10,000 USD.

I gave Everett Stern more critical information on my case than he gave me. Everette, via his business “Tactical Rabbit,INC ” business practices are UNFAIR & VERY DECEPTIVE, and very misleading. Everett’s report was useless, irrelevant to my case, and nothing in the report was critical.

The report certainly wasn’t worth nowhere near $10,000 for old addresses, phone numbers, car registrations, and speeding ticket. Everett accused me of being anti Semitic for using “Shalom” in an email, and refused to speak to me anymore.

When I requested a refund, Everett stated: I was trying to extort him, and will not respond to emails or return my calls. Everett ripped me off for $10,000 USD and has not provided my request for a refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2019 12:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/everett-stern-tactical-rabbit/scammed-1488861. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

3Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

EVERETTE STERN IS A PUBLIC FIGURE

POSTED: Saturday, December 14, 2019

Everett Stern is PUBLICLY known for fighting against injustices. Google him! He was all over CNN, featured in a Netflix special, and featured in rolling stone. The man ran for US Senate in PA. He’s very well known. This ripoff report is to make people AWARE OF HIS SCAM.

USE TACTICAL RABBIT AT YOUR OWN RISK- YOU’VE BEEN WARNED. He uses his popularity in the media to make people believe he have a special set of skills for critical investigation. I have banking receipts, invoice, proposal, etc. I am certainly using other channels, this is just one of many.

You don’t have to believe me, your beliefs isn’t going to help me get my money back. Someone stole my inheritance, from my grandfathers estate. I did something wrong for that too?? It’s really not kool to taunt and point blame at a victim.

Your type of actions make people not want to speak up because the public is sometimes harsh. Everett has been notified to clear this up, if I’m lying he would and can come, and state his claim. Right now you Mr "Patriot” are the only one responding.

You are taking this pretty personal. Which is very interesting. I’ll post receipts when EVERETT STERN himself states I’m lying. Mr Patriot Your cruelty is only going to make people believe me more.

Then prove your case

AUTHOR: Patriot - (United States)

POSTED: Saturday, December 14, 2019

If your in real distress than show documents and go to other places for this matter. At least Reddit or Facebook or BBB. I doubt you lost $10000 through no mistake of your own because there would be contracts and you could account for these things not just pay and get conned ao easily by someone no one heaed of. And if you did all your background research why didnt you find another company just in case? Complaing here doesn't get you anywhere.

Silly of me

POSTED: Saturday, December 14, 2019

Now that I’ve sent an email to Everett here comes "Patriot”. You’re right I was very silly to trust someone who was all over the news, and on Netflix for helping fight against justice. I guess you don’t buy nothing from companies because you personally know every owner?

I did lots of research on him before I paid him $10,000. He even have 2 more company’s, Rabbit Management, & Rabbit Alpha. One is registered with the SEC as an investment firm. It is my problem that he scammed me that’s why I’m here now.

I’m just here to make people AWARE of the scam. It’s no need to try an insult someone who is already in distress.

Silly of you

AUTHOR: Patriot - (United States)

POSTED: Friday, December 13, 2019

You paid and once you pay that sounds like you problem if they gave you it and you didnt agree more clearly. Silly of you to pay so much to an unknown nobody maybe you didnt even pay this amount cuz who would be that dumb. Looks like two scammers scamming each other.

EVERETT STERN CEO OF TACTICAL RABBIT

POSTED: Friday, December 13, 2019

Everett Stern CEO of Tactical Rabbit was notified via email on 12/13/2019 of my ripoff report, and was offered the opportunity to right his wrong. Everett was notified of his rights and opportunity to rectify this matter. Everett publicity in the media, YouTube, and Netflix awards him popularity for "Fighting Against Injustices”.

I was faced with a horrible injustice:-(. Everett’s failure to rectify this matter is an explicit display of his ethics and accountability!!! Everett’s failure to rectify this matter would also be an injustice! I was already a victim of an injustice, and trusted Everett (because of his popularity in the media) to assist me with obtaining justice, but instead I have been scammed out of $10,000 which needs to be used for hiring someone who can actually assist me with my fight for my grandfathers stolen real estate.

As Everett states in his many interviews "DO THE RIGHT THING” blow the whistle on wrongdoing.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair