X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Everi cash advance system - Nevada Las vegas

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Glen — Selbyville United States
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Everi cash advance system 7250 s. Tamara way Nevada, Las vegas United States

Everi cash advance system Machine charged money and never payed it out of machine Nevada Las vegas

i went too get money out of machine and it didn’t give me any cash and it charged my bank card with Wells Fargo. The casino said it’s not their problem. And I called everi and the representive said the machine payed it. But I called my bank and put a dispute in but they called me and said I was payed also. No one is taken responsibility.

It’s everi machine so they are responsible. But they won’t pay and casino management agrees with me fully. I told management they need too get this scam company out of their casino and do business with Taylor bank who is local in the neighborhood and in Maryland and Delaware. Keep it local.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2021 11:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/everi-cash-advance-system/nevada-las-vegas-machine-1506488. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair