X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Abalone — Marion Tx United States
  • Family Protection Association.com Austin, TX United States

Family Protection Association.com FPAhelp.org Keep charging my credit card for membership to what & get nothing in return Austin TX

This company has been charging my credit card for some reason that I'm not quite sure of. I don't recall signing up for a "membership" of any sort. All I got out of it was a couple t-shirts. But with the 19.95 charges I've long since "paid" for them.

I don't understand why I'm still being charged every month. And when I try to call them, I get nothing but a recording, even @ 10 am! I sent an email but don't expect a response. It's obvious he's a cheat. Making a living by cheating other hard working people!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2019 07:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/family-protection/austin-tx-fpahelporg-charging-1485761. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content