X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Anonymous — United States
  • Frank S. Visicaro n/a Odessa, Florida United States

Frank S. Visicaro Frank S. Visicaro - Lied to me about the home condition Odessa Florida

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I was sold a home back in April. Frank S. Visicaro was the seller, assisting the former home owners. I'm going to list all of the things I was told that have since gone wrong.

1. They claimed there was beautiful floor tile underneath all the carpeting in the home.

**I have holes all through the TILE, not the grout, causing a very ugly floor display. Going to have to re-do all the floors. 5-6k most likely in costs.

2. They claimed the AC unit was recently replaced and maintained bi-annualy.

**I had to replace the air handler completely due to an OLD and broken air handler coil. They never gave me the paperwork to transfer any warranties. 3k later, I'm back to having AC in the home. My AC company told me that nobody had done any sort of maintenance to the air system in quite some time, except some neon green dye that most likely revealed a leak of some sort that they didn't want to fix.

3. There is flooding in my master bedroom when the water table rises, thus being caused by cracks in the foundation which I am certainly sure they were aware of.

**I am looking into flood insurance to see if this can be covered.

4. The re-modeled garage was turned into a 4th bedroom. Upon removing the carpet, all of the horrendous tile underneath lay upon a highly uneven foundation floor. The whole room and potentially the foundation will have to be fixed.

**Will have to invest extra money into this room to even fix the foundation before considering laying any tile.

It seems Frank was arrested one month after selling this home to us, which makes me even more uneasy. If he is willing to lie, financially for himself, he would certainly have no issues lying to potential home buyers. We weren't asking for much in our first home, but because of Frank, I'm not going to be an easy sell on the next home in years to come.

Thanks Frank.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2020 06:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/frank-s-visicaro/odea-florida-viicaro-lied-1501958. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair