X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Friendly Cheverolet Dallas, TX - Dallas Texas

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Michael — Dallas Texas United States
  • Friendly Cheverolet Dallas, TX 2754 N Stemmons Fwy Dallas, Texas United States

Friendly Cheverolet Dallas, TX These guys are a bunch of scammers. Myself & 3 other friends got screwed out our new C8 Corvette orders. Dallas Texas

Myself & 3 other friends got screwed out our new C8 Corvette orders. We were told that there would be no markup over sticker price by our sales rep. Then wks later when it was time to come in & spec the cars & place the orders, we were called by a sales manager Alex so he could swindle us into paying $5k over sticker.

I've requested 3 or 4 times by calling in & showing up at the dealership to speak to the GM Derrick & all sales managers & salesman have been shielding him from any communicating with me. Ive left countless messages, I've told Alex & the other sales manager that I was going to file complaints online if I couldn't speak to the GM & get my money back. Alex actually smirked at me at the dealership in my face, I couldn't believe it.

These guys are a bunch of Shysters, typical car salesman scum that everyone dreads dealing with... that's what you get at this dealership. Bait & switch masters... I would never ever buy a vehicle from them after being treated so poorly.... its in their DNA to screw the customer. Its all about money to them & screwing the customer in the process, they don't give a dman about the customer or making things right... its about FAT PROFITS!

Alex promised to refund my $2500 & my other 3 friends that got screwed out of their Corvette orders because we aren't going to pay over sticker when other dealerships don't do that... Charging over sticker to begin with tells you all you need to know about the philosophy of the dealership & I assume it comes from the top.

If I don't get a call & my deposit back by wks end I'm calling the AG & filing a formal compliant. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THESE SCAMMERS THAT TAKE ADVANTAGE OF PEOPLE! ... your description ... Dallas Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2019 07:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/friendly-cheverolet-dallas-tx/texas-guys-bunch-scammers-got-1485544. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content