X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Brian — Calgary AB Canada
  • Genesis Rare Diamonds Toronto, Ontario Canada

Genesis Rare Diamonds Excalibur Royale Con Artists & Liars - Genesis, Excalibur Royale Toronto Ontario

Absolutely a scam. They ripped off my father and constantly have excuses and lies. YOU WILL LOSE ALL YOUR MONEY. They'll constantly sell the assets (YOU!) to another company of their little ring so they aren't obligated to do anything for you.

Reuben Ross (history of scamming people... charged by the FTC, etc) will not return calls unless you post here or on their facebook page... then you MIGHT get a call. Told my father and me that the diamond purchased for $10k+ was worth over $30k USD. Charged $3500 to auction a diamond that they didn't actually even have. I did manage to get the $3500 back, but it should have never been charged in the first place. I consider myself lucky to get that back at least. The diamond itself... worthless. I had it appraised locally and it's full retail value is less than $3500... if someone was actually interested in this junk diamond. I'll be lucky to get $800 for this garbage.

I gave the company every opportunity to prove me wrong in my early assumpiton that they are a scam and they failed. I'll STILL give them the opportunity to make things right and post updates praising them if they do... but I don't think they have any interest in this. I've notified the RCMP, Toronto Police, our lawyers, media and others online and will be launching a campaign to ensure these guys don't scam anyone in the future. Reuben, Howard, Jeff... if you're reading this, feel free to make things right with me as well as anyone else you've screwed over.

Talk to your peers, your parents, your children... DO NOT fall for telemarketing scams like this. These guys are professional career cons and can be very persuesive. Spread the word on your facebook and twitter pages about these guys.

@excaliburroyale

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2019 09:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/genesis-rare-diamonds/toronto-ontario-excalibur-1477259. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Investigates Reputation Repair