X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: MamaT — United States
  • Gunnois.com United States

Gunnois.com Marcus Holst Placed order but received no confirmation. Sent email to cust. svc address on site but it was returned saying there was no such address.

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I found Gunnois.com while searching for a security cam online. The site looked legit and all searches turned up no complaints so I placed an order. After receiving no confirmation of my order, only seeing a status on their site as order pending for a couple of days I sent an email to the customer service address given (no phone number listed), which  was returned immediately saying there was no such address.

They listed a physical address for the store so I googled it thinking maybe there would be a number listed there, and to my surprise the address was for a church!!  I contacted this church who was shocked to hear what I told them and they contacted their local authorities  to see what needed to be done to stop this company. A few days later the site was shut down.

The site will likely pop back up  under another name, so beware... they sold name brand clothing and electronics and had a specials page where they listed 6-8 electronic items for $16.88 which was up to 90% off retail, including security cams, kindle fires, amazon Alexa’s. I will include a screenshot I took of the site before they shut it down in case they use the same template for other sites...

My bank acct was charged, but thankfully I got my money back. The payment did not go to Gunnois, but to Marcus Holst in Buxton Australia.

I hope this helps someone from getting ripped off.. and going they the hassle I did. God Bless!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2019 08:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/gunnoisdotcom/marcus-holst-placed-order-no-1485609. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair