What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair
Free speech rights compromised

WATCH News
Segment Now
Ripoff Report | HERWILES Review - Herwiles whitegoosestore servicewhitegoosestore
X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: HERWILES -

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Bruno — Sao Paulo Sao Paulo Brazil
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?

HERWILES Whitegoose.store (service@whitegoose.store) Harpener.store (rushessea@harpener.store) PRODUCT BOUGHT WAS NEVER DELIVERED

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I bought a 3-1 black hand Luggage plane size in the website and paid 69 dollars for it. They sent a track code in order to make me wait before i could cancel it. When the "product" arrived it was a hand size white bag with a Starbucks logo on it. It is so small that even my laptop is twice the size.

Believing it was a mistake, i sent them an e-mail. They told me there was nothing they could do (i even offered to pay for the shipment of the real bag) but to send me between 10-20% back.

Obviously the e-mail i received was a pre-made e-mail and there was nothing to discuss on. They never sent my money back and they never sent me the real product.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2021 06:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/herwiles/whitegoosestore-harpenerstore-1513396. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content