X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: HomeAdvisor Pro - Golden Colorado

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Gary — St. George Utah United States
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • HomeAdvisor Pro 14023 Denver West Parkway Bldg 64 Golden, Colorado United States

HomeAdvisor Pro They Charge For Leads Which Are Bad or Do Not Become Sales Golden Colorado

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I am a professional contractor who pays HomeAdvisor for leads to customers seeking my services. Their leads are expensive. 40% of their leads are bad. When I cannot contact a home or business owner, I still have to pay for the lead. I cannot charge too much for my services, or the client will not contract with me. Yet, HomeAdvisor leads cost me about 45% of the total job cost.

If HomeAdvisor sends a lead out to multiple contractors, they all get charged for the lead. This is unethical! Only the contractor who wins the job should be charged for the lead. HomeAdvisor's policies are designed to make money for them, but are not designed in the best interest of the contractor. It is very difficult to get credit for a bad lead! All their care about is money, not the welfare of the contractor.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2020 11:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/homeadvisor-pro/golden-colorado-charge-leads-1492572. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair