X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Horizon Fitness - Cottage Grove WI

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Will — Stratford United States
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Horizon Fitness 1600 Landmark Dr. Cottage Grove, WI United States

Horizon Fitness Ignored Requests for Service on a NEW defective treadmill Cottage Grove WI

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

In April, 2021 I purchased a T101 Treadmill from Horizon Fitness. After about 3 weeks, the treadmill malfunctioned. Every 10 minutes or so, the belt would suddenly stop for no apparent reason. The speed of the the belt fluctuated on its own. My wife was almost injured due to the belt suddenyl stopping while she was working out on the treadmill.

I called "Customer Service" 8 times. Each time, I was put on hold (after pressing numerous buttons), and eventually the call was terminated. When I did manage to speak witha "Customer Care Specialist" I explained the problem. The "Customer Care Specialist" then told me he needed to transfer me to the "Technical Support" department. Again, I was placed on hold, and again, after 10 minutes of unbearable "music", my call was terminated.

I now have a dysfunctional treadmill. Horizon Fitness is obviously disinterested about this. I have tried to reach them several more times. No luck.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2021 09:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/horizon-fitness/cottage-grove-wi-ignored-new-1508827. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair