X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Nina — Poplar Bluff United States
  • Hughes Network Poplar Bluff, Greenwood , MO,MS United States

Hughes Network My bill was 122.80 They Charged 395.00 for credit they had given the month before. Poplar Bluff, Greenwood MO,MS

I have 2 accounts with Hughes Network. I have an overdrawn checking account because they overcharged. Their response has been several different reasons and solutions. The bottom line is that they gave me credit one month and took it out of my account the next month.

I am a disabled 59 year woman who lives alone. I pride myself in paying my bills. I have been swindled out of 235.00. I had to borrow to cover my bank. I promised the date I had been given by hughes. They still have not recovered my losses.

I know I can not file a class action on them but something needs to be done. I make 856.00 a month and now because of Hughes; I am 300.00 in the Hole. Please I need Help. Life is too hard for Theives to make it worse. Thank you sincerely.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2019 01:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/hughes-network/poplar-bluff-greenwood-moms-1479501. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Investigates Reputation Repair