Complaint Review: ICS Loans - Seattle Washington
ICS Loans Become a Loan Broker with ICS Loans Scam Seattle Washington
*UPDATE Employee: We gave him the tools to be successful, but the work still needed to be done.
I joined as an agent and paid $295 and the monthly fee of $99. Then 2 months passed after I took their training and certification, But still, they didn't get me started and left on the bench to idle. And then they sent me an email and stated that I was not qualified to join them as a broker with the following excuses that I didn't have the 1-year experience despite ICS Loans already knew my background during the initial interview.
- Minimum 2 years commercial or residential real estate agent, lending, or other financial experience, residential mortgage ok.
- 4 Year college degree preferred.
- Minimum 2-year associates required (no exceptions).
- Outside Sales Position
- Comfortable in commission only environment (weekly draws)
- Exclusive, full-time contract commitment to ICS.
- Minimum 1 year sales experience.
- Financially stable (minimum 3 months savings).
- ICS CERTIFIED- Must complete ICS Commercial Loan Advisor Training & Certification Online prior to joining team.
So, ICS Loans kept my $495 and never returned. I even called the CEO Ryan Mosley to inquire and he cursed at me in all f words and hung up the phone. This kind of scam and fraudulent recruitment campaign must be stopped.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2019 12:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/ics-loans/seattle-washington-become-1481794. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.