X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Imirzadegan (Ramin Mirzadegan) - Toronto Ontario

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Imirzadegan Ramin Mirzadegan — Toronto Ontario Canada
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Imirzadegan (Ramin Mirzadegan) 330highway, 7east,ph09,Richmondhill Toronto , Ontario Canada

Imirzadegan (Ramin Mirzadegan) Imirzadegan immigration (Ramin Mirzadegan) Scams and forgery of documents to buy a business Toronto Ontario

*Author of original report: Ramin Mirzadegan

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

1. His attorney's fee is C $ 42,000, which is blank in the HST section.  And businesses have a plan to pay for Canadian government spending. Are these numbers real and acceptable?

2. Does the Coburg Restaurant have a monthly income of C $ 100,000 in Coburg, Ontario, a restaurant that has been open for six months?  I asked for a bank and official bill, but he sent me the bill manually.

3. The rent for a shop in Coburg, Ontario is C $ 10,000 per month. In addition to HST, is this amount correct?

Ok

4- His next violation I signed a contract with him for $ 150,000 and he offered me the Coburg restaurant for $ 650,000 and I told him to become an official expert. Can this price of $ 650,000 be available for a few tables and chairs?  agreed?  But they did not accept and said that you should trust me as your lawyer.

5- They themselves have sent me an invoice manually which is the income of the restaurant, and the attachment of this letter is all the attached documents.

Important Note: He did not include the tax amount in the contract, and the amount of $ 42,000 for the attorney's fee seems unreasonable, and the non-inclusion of second lawyer's signature and the unofficial bill regarding the restaurant's income compel me to do all this.  Has I stopped my immigration case and pursued it? Do I, who intend to immigrate to Canada as an immigrant and start living from the beginning, have these official figures or not?  His tax should be carefully examined from the beginning of the issuance of the business license, and that my amount with all the expenses I made for this contract is the amount of $ 20,000 that they should deposit in my account ‌ the losses that I have incurred.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/25/2021 12:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/imirzadegan-ramin-mirzadegan/toronto-ontario-immigration-1513937. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Ramin Mirzadegan

AUTHOR: ehsan - (Iran)

POSTED: Thursday, November 25, 2021

Hello friends, on June 16, 2021, I signed a work visa agreement with Ramin Mirzadegan for a business visa to buy a business and after one year of applying for a permanent visa in Ontario in the amount of $ 150,000, but unfortunately he did not fulfill his obligations as well as the obligations of the contract. I deposited $ 2,000 as a loan to start the case until the end of it, which will lead to permanent residence. He has blocked and reported my number. In addition to the $ 10,000 I deposited for him, I spent another $ 10,000 on his demands regarding the case in Iran, such as translating documents and a formal judicial expertise of the properties I owned. Etc. And the interesting thing about this contract is the cost of their own consulting fee, which is $ 42,000,000. I researched less than $ 5,000 in government spending It has been about 3 months now that they have fixed these problems for me and my family. I have complained to every government office and organization related to immigration consultants, and it is being processed. Dear friends, they are not immigration lawyers. They are just immigration counselors who have a period of several hundred hours. They get immigration counseling licenses. Be very careful. Immigration counselors. A lawyer can go to court, but unfortunately these people introduce themselves as immigration lawyers. For these people, money is not important. They are ready to make a miserable family and lose money. And their wife, Ms. Sharifipour, got into a fight with me and took about $ 20,000,000. If they didn't do anything for me, even the initial forms, which are the specifications, I wrote all the documents myself. They opened themselves and sent me a $ 10,000 invoice. I would like to inform you again about the process of my complaint against Mr. Ramin Mirzadegan.

سلام دوستان من Û±Û¶ جون Û²Û°Û²Û± قرارداد ویزای کاری برای خرید بیزنس Ùˆ بعد از یکسال اقدام برای ویزای دایمی در انتاریو به مبلغ Û±ÛµÛ° هزار دلار با رامین میرزادگان امضا کرده ام ولی متاسفانه ایشان به تعهدات خودش Ùˆ همچنین به تعهدات قرارداد عمل نکرد Ùˆ مبلغ Û±Û°/Û°Û°Û° دلار Ú©Ù‡ من بصورت امانت برای شروع پرونده تا انتهای آن Ú©Ù‡ منجر به اقامت دایم شود روی اعتماد بیجا به حساب ایشان واریز کردم Ú©Ù‡ تمام مدارک Ùˆ فیش های واریزی موجود است ولی ایشان دیگر جواب تلفن Ùˆ ایمیل من را نداد Ùˆ در اینستاگرام شرکت میرزادگان شماره من را بلاک Ùˆ ریپورت کرده است علاوه بر مبلغ Û±Û°/Û°Û°Û° دلار Ú©Ù‡ برای ایشان واریز کردم مبلغ Û±Û°/Û°Û°Û° دلار دیگر هم در خصوص خواسته های ایشان در مورد پرونده در ایران هزینه کردم مثل ترجمه مدارک Ùˆ کارشناسی رسمی دادگستری ملک های Ú©Ù‡ داشتم Ùˆ غیره Ùˆ نکته جالب این قرارداد هزینه حق مشاوره خودشون هست Ú©Ù‡ Û´Û²/Û°Û°Û° هزار دلار است اینها تمامی اعتماد های بیجا من بوده است چون ایشان گفتند ازین مبلغ حدود Û³Û°/Û°Û°Û° دلار آن بابت هزینه های مهاجرتی به دولت کانادا باید پرداخت کنند در صورتیکه من تحقیق کردم کمتر از Ûµ/Û°Û°Û° دلار هزینه دولتی دارد در حال حاضر حدود Û³ ماه است این مشکلات را برای من Ùˆ خانواده ام درست کردند من شکایت کردم در هر اداره Ùˆ سازمان دولتی مربوط به مشاوران مهاجرتی شکایت خودم را ثبت کردم Ùˆ در حال رسیدگی هست من کوتاه نمی ایم Ùˆ در اخر مواظب باشید دوستان هموطن های عزیز ایشان وکیل مهاجرتی نیست فقط مشاوره مهاجرتی هستند Ú©Ù‡ دوره چند صد ساعته دارد Ú©Ù‡ مجوز مشاوره مهاجرتی میگیرند خیلی مواظب باشید مشاورین مهاجرتی در صورتیکه برای پرونده مهاجرتی مشکل درست شود مشاوران مهاجرتی نمی توانند اجازه ندارند پرونده شما را به دادگاه ببرند Ùˆ دفاع کنند فقط وکیل Ù…ÛŒ‌تواند وارد دادگاه شود ولی متاسفانه این افراد خودشون را بنام وکیل مهاجرتی معرفی میکنند برای این افراد هیچی مهمتر پول نیست حاضرند یک خانواده بدبخت Ùˆ از بین برود Ú©Ù‡ پول دربیاورند این Ú†Ù‡ پولی Ú©Ù‡ حق کسی دیگه رو میزارند تو جیبشون حالا این دفعه اقای میرزادگان Ùˆ همسرشون خانم شریفی پور با من درگیر شدند Ùˆ حدود Û²Û°/Û°Û°Û° هزار دلار پول گرفتند در صورتیکه هیچ کاری برای من انجام ندادند حتی فرم های اولیه Ú©Ù‡ مشخصات است خودم نوشتم تمامی مدارک را ترجمه اسکن پوشه بندی کردم ایمیل کردم فقط ایشان ایمیل خودشون را باز کردند Ùˆ برای اینکار برای من فاکتور Û±Û°/Û°Û°Û° دلاری فرستادند من مجددا شما دوستان را از روند شکایت خودم از اقای رامین میرزادگان با خبر میکنم Ùˆ در اخر خیلی مواظب باشید فریب نخورید Ùˆ حرف های دروغ را باور نکنید

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair