X  |  CLOSE

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

They stole $475 from me and didnt render any service. There are no apartments they work with in NJ which is where i live. I am a recently seperated mother of 2 and i sent these men money out of my savings. Money that i dont have! Instead of telling me they cant work with me, they stole my money, in the middle of a pandemic. I am literally struggling and they wont give me my money back. Please read any comments before sending any money. I sent them $475 back in may. It took them until late july to tell me they have no places in my area.

Then when i asked for a refund, he directed me to a line that never picks up. I requested it back via cash app the way i sent it and lamar declined it. It is now sept.8th 2020 and i have still received nothing.Oh and orlando and brandon are the same person. Im pretty sure there's only 1 person running everything. Im filing a police report at the atlanta station near them today.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2020 03:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/interiors-lamar-llc/georgia-atlanta-orlando-stole-1499603. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair