X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Jamie Lewis creator of Zombie Commissions featured on Warrior Plus affiliate platform. - Monroe, CT

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Mark — Missoula MT United States
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Jamie Lewis creator of Zombie Commissions featured on Warrior Plus affiliate platform. 25 Sweetbrier Lane Monroe, CT United States

Jamie Lewis creator of Zombie Commissions featured on Warrior Plus affiliate platform. Jamie Lewis will not respond to my emails for product support for over a week and now that I am asking for a refund I get no replies. Monroe, CT

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

On August 31, 2021, I made 9 transactions all from the same vendor/source and is posted on my online banking statement with a phone # that is no longer in service.   The name of the digital product I got is called Zombie Commissions created by Jamie Lewis and his digital products are on the Warrior Plus affiliate platform where they allow vendors or product creators to feature them and process payments.   I completed 9 transactions for all the products that total in the amount of $508.69 - to Jamie Lewis the vendor.   Here is the sleazy sales page I got duped into ordering from...   https://www.zombiecommissions.com/live/

Furthermore, when I accessed the product dashboard online to see all the features I paid for, and I was very disappointed to see some of the features did not even work for me and the training I thought I was getting is only a few videos.   I have been contacting Jamie Lewis the vendor/creator everyday since I ordered all items above on 8/31/21 trying to get product support with no response at all.   Here are the emails addresses that Warrior Plus has on  file to contact vendor Jamie Lewis for support.

I cannot get Jamie Lewis to responds to my emails at the beginning for support and also no response to my emails asking for a full refund.   I firmly believed I got hustled and scammed on this and I hope that with your help I can get Jamie Lewis the  vendor/creator to respond to my refund request.   Today's date: 09/07/21

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2021 03:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/jamie-lewis-creator-zombie/mroe-ct-respd-emails-product-1511689. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair