X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: JCNK PROPERTIES /CKK Properties - Florence Kentucky

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Florence KY United States
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • JCNK PROPERTIES /CKK Properties 6900 Houston Rd Florence , Kentucky United States

JCNK PROPERTIES /CKK Properties Gery Connor Nancy Connor Kelly Joseph Aromola D.C Lori Reifenberger Clark JCNK PROPERTIES Gery Connor Nancy Connor Kelly Joseph Aromola D.CLori Reifenberger They rented me a house under a bogus lease option contract. I paid them several thousand for the option and when I tried to buy the house from them they refused to sell to me. Florence Kentucky

*UPDATE Employee: REBUTTAL to COMPLAINT - JCNK PROPERTIES offers good opportunities to Individuals wanting to be homeowners

*Consumer Suggestion: Realtor?

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

They rented me a house under a bogus lease option contract. I paid them several thousand for the option to buy and when I tried to buy the house from them they refused to sell to me altogether and tried to force me to remain just a tenant after I'd been taking care of the house like it was mine for 2 years total. They then tried to take me to court when I offered to put the rent into an escrow account due to them not doing any repairs to the house after living there two years with major structural damage.

They lost horribly in court after my attorney moped the floor with them. I guess they thought I couldn't afford to retain an attorney. The relationship they had with the attorney who represented them is still shady AF. They did all of that just to move some lame white family in and even let them in with less money than what they charged me to begin with. Coincidence? I think not.  I even offered them $100K more if they would have made the repairs and sold me the house as I believe it would have appraised for the amount offered once those repairs were done.

These people are coward, greedy and filthy in my opinion and me trusting them cost us but in the end I got better I got my family out of that DUMP stop paying those joker and now have a house worth 3 times that house now.

Sure they duped me with a too good to be true offer and took advantage but what makes these people monsters in my opinion is how they showed their tail over 900 bucks a month for a ran down dump lying to me the whole time acting like they were going to repair it for 18 months and just how much of a bigot they were. Sure they want rent from "minorities " but don't dare want them to own property and that has been proven.

Gery and Lori arranged to come meet with us on the property to discuss "selling it" when they arrived they came with police and threw and evict notice that was illegally served and on the property without us knowing they placed it there. They laughed when I asked them why wouldn't they just fix the place and sell it to us. My kids and I never saw that coming and they knew my kids have autism. Do you have any idea how much I had to calm those kids down? They weren't fine until I got them the hell away from that place and even now they still ask " why did they not want us there?" Who does that? Trifling low life bottom dwelling cowards do that.  Well as they can see there is always another house, they didn't win I did!

I pay more now for a better investment and to never be treated like that again.  They can shove that house I hope they get sick their business fails and no one ever pays them any rent. Gery thinks he's above everyone and invincible because he and his fugly wife hides in ft Myers, fl. I hope he loses their renters and no one supports his cheap loser sw Florida living. In my opinion he's a joke who couldn't afford to live in SE Florida and wants to pretend he's something he's not by leaching off everyone's back. I usually respect elders but these people are career con artists who didn't want us to own anything. I encourage and hope anyone thinking about renting from them to look elsewhere and most of all try to buy your own place if possible instead of wasting money funding people like this.

I hope they enjoyed keeping the almost 30k they'd gotten for me. That's no money and I hope they have little to show for it. * please not all parties listed were involved in various functions of this company. I dealt with each listed and all played a part in us not buying the house, and what I called them is opinionated not meant to defame these little people and their ego and stated facts that can be proven so eat that). Ps..... Lori you're lower than a filthy super B!*?€. Can't believe someone married your miserable pathetic tail tramp. Oh and nice mugshot after you committed forgery in Ohio in 2017 was it? Odd yet you claimed you were working on an insurance claim for that property, just full of it. I wonder if the real estate commission knows about you since you want to be in charge of who gets a house.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/23/2020 09:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/jcnk-properties-ckk/florence-kentucky-gery-connor-1502224. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

AUTHOR: Lori - (United States)

POSTED: Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Although, I did not Lease the property to Thelma White I was made aware of the property on several ocassions during her tenancy due to her payment history (or lack thereof).  I reviewed her move in file and took note that her 5k down payment for her Lease Purchase of the property was reduced to 3.5k because she wanted to take the property "as-is" to save the money being put down.   Ms White was over 5k delinquent in rent payments to JCNk when the eviction was filed against her.  The eviction cancelled her right to purchase the property as it does for anyone on a Lease Purchase arrangement in any case that I have ever seen.  To this date there is no structural damage to the property as Ms White claimed in her report and Ms White never worked with our loan officer referrals to attempt to complete the purchase at any time.   I know of no time that Ms White ever offered to pay over the sales price for the house and if she did we would not have allowed it because it was not part of the Agreements.

Comments as the house being a DUMP that we evicted her from concern me as to why she would even want to stay if it was a DUMP.

I have personally seen several successful purchases made by tenants through the buyers program that JCNK Properties has and I plan to see eseveral more in the years to come.

I briefly met Thelma White one time prior to the eviction actions being filed to deliver a previous eviction notice when we were getting no responses from her to other communications.  I have never met her children or grandchildren formally to know that they were such and I certainly have no knowledge of any mental challenges to anyone in their household for her to comment so harshly.

For her to refer to anyone as a "Lame White Family" when she has no knowledge of who they even are is a display of the personal charater that Ms. White has.

The lovely brother/sister family that moved into the property after Ms Whites eviction are very nice people that just suffered a loss of their father in the recent months of Leasing the house from JCNK.

We additionally have just as many "minority" families in our homes as we do white families and we strive to see all familes become homeowners through our Purchase Programs.

In fact, Thelma White is white herself so to call someone she doesn't even know a lame white family is not justified in any capacity.

The ONLY time that the plice were at the property is when the eviction was finalized and it was part of the process due to the matter being ignored to the point of a set out being the last resort.

I believe that the language used in Ms Whites complaint made to your site speaks volumes to her personal character:

- Bigots...Lame White People...So eat that!...trifling low life bottom dwellings cowards... shove that house...hope they get sick...hope their business fails...hope nobody pays them...they didn't win, I did

As far as the paying 30k to JCNK...I am not going to nitpick exact numbers but if you take the scenario of having a rental contract to rent a property for $895.00 per month and you are in that property for 2-3 years does that mean that your landlord took that money from you?

As for me personally being called a "lower than life filthy super B!*? miserable pathetic tail tramp forger" for any reason other than her not liking that I was present when the sheriff came to set them out is not even worth justifying to anyone.

It appears that Ms White talks in circles during her complaint and that it should not have even been permitted to be posted (which we are checking into legally with our attorneys).

The whole thing is just plain sad and JCNK does not deserve to be put in such a position to defend themselves when in fact they are doing good things for good people.  Peope that do pay their bills and appreciate the help placed in front of them.

I ask everyone to look at this from a business perspective before judging the character of JCNK as a company or us as indiviuals.

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Realtor?

AUTHOR: Robert - (United States)

POSTED: Thursday, December 03, 2020

Gery's real estate license was declared null and void in September 2015.  If they have been practicing real estate since then you need to report them at www.myfloridalicense.com

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair