X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Jeremy Canada - HVAC, furnace,AC,plumbing,electric - Omaha Nebraska

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Walter — Omaha United States

Jeremy Canada - HVAC, furnace,AC,plumbing,electric Took your money and never finish the job Omaha Nebraska

Beware of this guy, his name is Jeremy Canada +1 (402) 917-8305, found him on Facebook Omaha classified group came replace my furnace and Ac unit, did half the job and was about to install ac condenser, he said he brought the condenser and will need rest of the payment before install ( stupid me that I was out of town so i PayPal him the rest of pay assume he is there at my house and will get done ).

I came back in town and the job was never done, then he is keep finding excuses like his mom is sick and he went to jail etc, then eventually stop responding phone call or text. Just post here to make sure nobody else will get ripped off by this guy again! I glad that I got everything on video, police report already filed. If anyone knows anything about him please contact me which can help on the case.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/23/2019 07:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/jeremy-canada-hvac/omaha-nebraska-took-money-job-1485444. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair