X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Jeremy Michael - Sarasota, Nashville, Tampa Florida, Tennessee,

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Jillian Leigh — Florida United States
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?

Jeremy Michael Jeremy Derks Social Media SCAMMER robbed me for 2k! Sarasota, Nashville, Tampa Florida, Tennessee,

*Consumer Suggestion: I CAN HELP

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Jeremy Michael offered to hep me with digital marketing (Ads/funnels).

I meet him on clubhouse and went back and forth a few days. He said cash app me $1,000 and we’ll get started today. He then came up with a excuses why he couldn’t show up to the zoom meetings and he was busy. I said, no problem let’s do it tomm.

Excuse after excuse.....

Then Jeremy came up with this elaborate story how his debit card was stolen and how was stuck in the middle of nowhere... no money, etc. He shows me his bank account. 3.6 million dollars in there.

He said, if I do a bank transfer right now to you can you cashapp me 1k since I lost my card. I can wire money but can’t use my cash app because it's connected to my lost card. I said ok, will you be willing to do the funnel and ads for that, he agreed and offered to add an additional 1k.

He sent me the money and I saw the video so I sent him over 1k to get him out of a sticky situation. He cancelled the wire right after because, my bank never saw the money. I called and told them the wire number.. No record was found which they would've seen in mediately.

I start asking for my money and then he got aggressive with me. I found out his real name and did a google search and found out so much info. I keept asking and I got several excuses! We went back and forth for 12 hrs. He was stringing me along and being aggressive, trying to manipulate me then get empathetic and say, I'll pay you back, just relax, this is messing up your mindset and ruining your whole day!

Stop focusing on the negative and think positive. Winners aren't born with a negative mindset!

Let me send a wire. The wire happened 4 times! Called the back and nothing! The cops told me to get an imap # to track the wire from him. He laughed at me and said have the cops call me a person who's trust worthy, wouldn't do that. I told him I'm a single mom and needed the money to pay bills to see if he had any empathy. NOTHING!!!!

Then he took it to social media painting the picture, I'm a broke single mom who needed money to pay rent so I was doing a charge back. What broke person has 2k to send in seconds via cash app???????

I NEVER got a service!!!! If I was broke or rich who cares he stole my money!

I started digging....I talked to several people also scammed! I found countless forums with his name attached to it about being a con artist.

He's using social media to scam people. Clubhouse,  Instagram and Facebook.

He twists and turns everything around on you and manipulates you.

•You wanted to go to sleep so we didn't do the zoom.

•You were eating with your family.
•You were on social media.

Then strings you along like he's gonna pay you back with zero intentions!

I have countless stories of this scammer. He photoshops pics with people to give social proof. I played nice and maintained my cool so he didn't block me and I could talk him into paying me back. So I was very pleasant!
He was calling me names and being so disrespectful!

Others, I've talked too have the same EXACT story!

Looking back there were so many red flags that I missed but I was in need of some digital marketing help before a launch and It was in a massive time crunch. I was paying for convenience and speed and I got scammed. He said, he's filing a lawsuit.. Last I checked, these are facts and my story to tell.

According to a website, he has a warrant out for his arrest, so let him take me to court! I hope his mom is proud!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2021 10:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/jeremy-michael/sarasota-nashville-tampa-k-1506614. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

I CAN HELP

AUTHOR: Jeff - (United States)

POSTED: Monday, April 05, 2021

Reach out to me as soon as you have a minute, I can help you. This is no scam either, look me up before you call or email me, I'm a real guy, haha...

Jeff Firman

469-424-3033 ext 536

Jeff.Firman@tuckeralbin.com

I won't waste any of yours or my time..

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair