Complaint Review: John C Salmons - medford oregon
John C Salmons DBA Medford Appliances, A Plus Appliances Sold broken appliances as refurbished medford oregon
*Author of original report: John Charles Salmons STILL at it
*Author of original report: Attachments to help ID this thief, liar, and cheat
John Salmons and accomplice "Dave" of A Plus Appliances in this little storage unit off Narregan and Bliss Street (off Jackson Street) in Medford, Oregon.
I purchased a used washer and dryer advertised as "excellent" on Craigslist by a man who claims to fix and sell used appliances. John Salmons and "Dave" using a FAKE business name A plus Appliance and I am requesting a refund as I suspect fraud. John claimed he went thru both of them and completely refurbished the inside parts that were defective. I purchased the set via Papal, but since I live out of town, he held them until I could pick them up. I paid someone $75 to pick the set up only to find them filthy and covered in grime. John claimed he didn't have time to clean, and since he gave me a dryer cord, I let it go. Today was the first day to use the set and here are the problems:
1. does not drain on either wash or rinse cycle, but will reboot if I manually turn
the knob for reset each and every time.
2. when water drains it looks like tobacco (or something like it) is packed in the system as I had to wipe it out several times. Each time the tub drains the water is full of this substance leaving it all over the tub and infiltrating clothing.
3. the washer makes a horrendous squeaking sound when washing.
1. full of blue dye; cannot dry light colors or they will have blue dye on them.
2. makes a horrendous thumping/pounding sound when turning.
3. I have not dried a full load yet, so I have no idea if it heats or not.
Also when you search his name another A Plus Appliances comes up, but they are in the Bay area. It seems he's hijacked a legitmate business to give himself false credibilty. I'm going to post online as much as I can about John to say that is NOT his business with the good reviews. This guy picked up this washer and dryer out of the trash and sold it on Craigslist as "excellent"
JOHN SALMONS IS A LIAR, THIEF AND CHEAT. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS CROOK. YOU WILL BE SO SORRY YOU DID.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2020 06:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/john-c-salmons/medford-oregon-dba-applianes-1495600. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.