X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Christine — Portland United States
  • John L. Washington 404 Westwood Ln Rochester, Indiana United States

John L. Washington harassed me with a racist rant when he contacted me with two different names under one email through my website. Rochester Indiana

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

John L. Washington contacted me through my website under the name "Giovanni" asking about doing a photoshoot in Portland even though he lives in Indiana. He contacted me a second time asking to work on music and when I asked what kind of music he made he told me "In America, you chinks feed us and that's it.

No c***k will ever make it as an American music artist. Give up modeling also, you're way too ugly to model! Maybe you should be a massage girl lol you guys are great at that". This man has no photography business or music business but is harassing me multiple times because I asked what kind of music he made.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2020 08:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/john-l-washington/rochester-indiana-harassed-1499815. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair